THINGS HAPPENED AROUND ME

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sun, July of 6, 2008

MORNING!
oh gosh forgot to update again.hah.
going to slp soon =)
HAH..SHIT SCH REOPEN ON MON...AHH..CAN'T SELF DECLARE HOLIDAY =(
NVM..i can see him again =)
okay..let started with my vacuum machine..
SOB!!! Pretend everything i blog in here happening in today..hah
om mind..im changing my vacuum machine again...e previous one i don't really have feeling...
BUT tis one is different! i use quite long..like years.n it spoiling too..hah..not really willing to use a new.sian no choice...my mum said i kila..haha..
The Blue one "Panasonic" is the one that spoil already...The Purple one is the new one..
i got alot of vacuum machine at home..haha =P





ohya..my mum is throwing my old bags!!
im keeping alot of bags..some i throw it long ago..but some still remain in my "somewhere"
i only left 12 bag in my hse..my mum going to throw away 4 bags..
oh ya..forgotten to take another cupboard..still hv!!
i luv bags n wallet!
i had lost million of wallet when i was a kid..stupid sia..










we having a class gathering on Fri tt is July of 4...hah..so happy..first i went to queen to buy my snow cap..after tt we went to far east to meet e rest..hah..
after meeting we went to heeren n shops nt stop is Cine..
GUESS WHO I SAW!!
AHH..IT HER!! toopid BER! haha...thk anyway..it was u tt told me she was there..hah.so shy la..
ahhh..she was looking our side..oh mind..
okay..drop tis topic..ha
we went to Xin Wang Cafe to eat!wahaha..so nice..YUMMY!!
HAHA.wow..there were alot of ANG MO hanging around sia!!
ber n me is like so darn happy la!!]
we like *Bling Bling*
haha..overall was fun..e only sad thing is i nv get to play pool =(
not enough money after eating Xin Wang..hah..


tis sign remind me of Yvonne =P haha

do i look like a sick person?? ha


toopid eleen just pop up in e pic..

whoo~~
XX LIAN
STAY TUNE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments