FULL OF QUESTION IN MY HEAD NOW!!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

guess wad?
just now i was lying in my bed to slp but wen i tink of chalet i can't slp sia!
i couldn't stop tinking chalet cos i can't really slp tt early..
no choice my mum was waiting for me to slp =[
im like tinking abt chalet.
chalet is coming..wheee..nt mon!!
whoo hoo!
oh man.wad should wear, wad should i bring??
shit..gosh..i haven pack my bag yet!
oh ya..wad bag should i bring??
oh wad should wear at the escape..
oh gosh..im like keep tinking these thing la.
see la..make me feel super awake now!
shhhhh

can't let my mum know...ltr she nag again..lalalala
oh man..oh ya..wen i was going to slp,i was tinking abt my exam..
memories all the thing...haha
LOL
oh ya..now i feel like packing my shirt for the chalet..
oh man..now is only thur!!!!
hah..cool down lian..
whooooo

oh ya..im tinking wad colour should i dye?
brown?blonde?ahhhh..which short hair should i cut?
will i look ugly after cutting hair??
ahh.i wanna cut asap!!
fri?sat??oh man!!
where should i cut my hair??
Jean Yip??Kimage?? or Kat there or ade intro the one for me??
ahh..
FULL OIF QUESTION IN MY HEAD!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments