PISS OFF DAY =[

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

VERY VERY PISSED OFF WITH MY MUM!!
i got scolded by her for NOTHING
i just bought wrong food for my sis only
im super blur right now!
MUM can't u see im having exam! And STRESS!!
one small u also wanna shout&scold me..and also say me stupid!!
WTF!!
U R DEAD MEAT MAN!!
u should know wen people stress, yr brain will goes blur.sometime..
i know u purposely scold becos the computer thing rig!!!
ASS!!
u pretend nothing happened but rig now u scold me stupid at the coffee shop!
WTF IS THIS??
TAKING REVENGE??
HELLO
WHOSE THE ONE WHO NV SAID PROPERLY
i admit i cock eye..
u say buy Roasted Chicken..i went to the duck instead of the chicken.
cos i don really go there often plus we alway buy Duck Rice there..
i can't really heard wad the person say..she keep pointing me the chicken wing..
then i called my mum.i told her don have.she another one..tok wad rubbish.in the end she said buy anything.then bought it..but wen i walked in front abit..
THERE..i saw the Roasted Chicken!
im like WTH..shit.im so blur men!!
wen i came back to coffee shop, i told my mum im super blur..i bought wrongly..wait she said anything.so i didn buy anytihng wrong rig..

wah lao
she scolded me very loud lo..and she hitted me!
wad kind of mother is tt??
How to say her reaction..umm..nah..
okay..im super stress&she just hitted me!
im feel like crying..u know..why she didn ask how yr exam or something..
my dad came to help me.he said he eat..then i forgot wad after nt..i just know i take all the thing&went home..ya i got shout at her too!l

on the way home..im super furious with my mum..i use my hand&hitted the wall!
ASS..tt was pain..got blueblack..hahah.
ltr i wanna scold her back wen she came home..
she owe me!!

ohya..the exam was not really good..umm
kinda hard on section B
i try my best man..haha
oh man..luv tmr!!!
kenny thoery exam!!
whee


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments