WAD A LONG ARUGE WITH MY MUM =X

Friday, December 05, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TODAY I GOT ALOT OF THINGS TO SAID..
ERM...ERM..I WOULD LIKE TO THK ELEEN&KAT FOR HELPING ME =)
U guy should noe wad thing...hahaha

oh ya it will super long story today..haha.alot of thing happened!i will try to shorten it!

oh mind..today i quarreled with my mum again&is serious this time =(
how do i start??
umm
ya TAXI!!
just pretend the all thing was happened today, pretend haven past 12am!

Today i was almost late for my exam!!!
i was super blur la..by rig im meeting ade&des at 12pm but i woke up at 11 or plus plus!!!
shit..i kept thinking im meeting them at 1..haha.so i just think tt i nd to leave abt 12?
hahaha..okay...abt 11.30 i on my com&chat with eleen on msn.heng she ask me wad time i start.
then i reply her 1pm&meeting my friends at 12..im like stunned..completely stunned!!!
oh man!!! gosh im super late!!!!!!haha
im so so super nervous.i quickly off my com&go bath!!
12pm already..go yishun abt 1hr journey or more!
ade tell me to take cab..no choice!!!
oh man.i know if i told my mum she sure scold me de lo.but no choice..
she gave extra money to buy cloth..im tinking..im not intending to buy any cloth.(oh i got formal pant, saving money =P)so if i spent the money she sure noe!! i nd to gave her back..
tt why..so i nd to tell her the truth..wah.in end ar..she super angry!!
i thought she will be angry only

sian..oh ya.after i told her, i rush down to take cab,hahah..the taxi driver super funy la
he kept toking to me..very hilarious..he told me his son also studying ite..at simei.haha.

okay..but the tie i reached sch..wah heng.still got enough time man!
i went to canteen to find my friends.
i sited for awhile&called my mum..
ass..we had a very long argument!
my friends are looking at me man..haha..
im like super angry with her..i told her im sorry..
aiya..she said alot of things tt i shouldn hear =(((
it make sad..and wanna cry..
oh ya..oliver is just beside de beside lo..but i hack care...
after 15 min??
nah so long meh..
i hanged up the call..
ade&hui ping wanna go toliet so follow them
wah..i can't really stand my tear leh..
in the canteen i already wanna cry it just tt im trying to hold..

went toliet straight away cry..abit only

okay
after my exam i called her again
and apologies to her, after some long tok again..she okay okay.
i told i will be around tt timing go home like 7pm.i didn told her i will be reaching home at 7 lo..








haha..went to Clarke Quey&wait for yvette to come..her interview super long sia.hah
oh ya..got alot of ang mo!and u know wad..got wad..erm..got people filming near the escalator.
im like oop..shit pretend nv saw..haha..nv really noticed who is tt..i just walked around the centre.im like totally stranger in centre la..haha.
oh man..finally yvette came,we went to Liang Court to redeem my figure..haha
sorry babe..oh ya we played saliva at the busstop lo..eyer..haha























moving on to fareast&eat @ kfc&went for a walk around fareast
after tt went heeren to buy my flesh imp formal pant!
whoo hoo..so happy!
hahaha
moving on to STARBUCK!!!
today got any free drink..yvette said for wad Charity d..
we went to queue up!!
guess wad the number r we?
414&415!!
meaning got 400plus customer had come to redeem free drink from Starbuck!
wow..tt alot!!

okay hsh
wait wait..haven finish.................
thk eleen for telling me!!
sian my mum is angry again!!
becos i nv reached home by 7..LOL
i told her i will be AROUND 7pm..doesn't mean 7pm we reach home rig??
why can't she understand..she was super angry again..
thkt o kat&eleen..they r there to convince my mum..LOL
wen i reached home, guess wad is missing in my room????????
The Answer is.............................COMPUTER!
she put in her room..LOL

okay..as i promise my mum after exam i will pack my drawer..i will do it..
heng i do it sia..
wen she came back home, i didnt tok to her&give her black face while packing my things
haha..after packing finished..i tok to her nicly.
she quite angry..after few minutes past..whooo
everything is okay!!
expect cutting&dying hair..she said why so fast..why not cut wenit near cny.
im like wth.........sian..nvm.forget it..maybe sat she will give me cut&dye my hair.haha
finally i wrote finish!!
oh ya..i ask her tt can i take back my com, i promise her i won't everyday don slp&try not to use com until nt morning..haha
TRY.......................

TAKE CARE =))

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments