MON TUE WED....WHEE!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MON
29 DEC, 2008


after had a huge quarrel with my mum again
nah..it okay though she didn really tok to me
sorry yvette&kat for waiting so long ^^

okay went out ytd with kat,eleen&yvette
went bugis to change yvette jean
moving on to town
went to eat
after tt Edwin uncle(my future daddy!haha) came to find...yvo***?
nah..haha..
after eating went for awalk after tt went ps to buy my cotton on cardigan!
me&kat bought together!
whee

im like so in luv with COTTON ON!!
HSH =X

GOSH
WED IS COMING!
HAPPY HAPPY!!
GUY ARE U READY TO PARTY??
{GUY=MY BESTIES!}
P-A-R-T-Y!!

C*****G TIME!
TIME TO SEE GAY!
LOL


my pimple is getting lot&lot
lol
come on lian stop sleeping so late everyday!!
haha


isn't he cute?
it time for winter!
LOL




i luv this logo!
from Da Dong
X-Family Feng Long Tie is super cool too!

my lao gong aka cheryl gave me Xmas present!
im so happy!
i didn know she will give me
guess was inside?
Paris Hilton Perfume
HOT DIVA
EAU DE TOILETTE
isit for toilet spray?or something
nah im just kidding
i luv perfumes!!
oh man no wonder we r Pisces
cos i also wanted to buy her perfume too!!
WOW!
haha
really thk cheryl aka my lao gong =x


















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments