SOUND?WAD SOUND WAS TT?

Friday, December 19, 2008

She is 黃小柔
she quite rough(like me.LOL) but i tink she is very pretty sia
luv her eye!
oh ya
got new show again!

haven come out yet

愛就宅一起
Superstar Expres
s
Mars is a superstar whose popularity went downhill after a series of negative publicity. His finances went into red alert and he had to find a place to live. He ended up renting a place from Mo Mo, his agoraphobic homebody landlord. He befriended her and her childhood friend Jia Sen, a swimming captain with the intelligence of an 8-year-old.


11.06.2008 娛樂百分百 - 愛就宅一起動物園取景


20080624-娛樂百分百-愛就宅一起-汪東城-楊丞琳





AHH
GARO!
does he look like Wu Chun??



sorry ade for rejecting
u
i mean u ask me go out alot of t
ime
haha

this wk&nt wk is gonna be a busy
day =(
so sorry as u know christmas is coming&im
going oversea nt month

oh man guess wad?

just now my hse outside go two cat fighting i tink only
cos one of the cat meow very loud super scary!
cos it sound like a baby is crying very noisy too
so i went outside&check
the sound c
ame from above.
im kinda scare ah
cos the sound seriously very scary!!
the more i walk the more loud it is!!!
then i went back to my hse
.
hah.scare tt they r..u know..
haha
my mum is like shout
ing at me
LIAN CLOSE DOOR FASTE
R!
um..like shocked??
sia la..now no more le.i mean the sound.LOL
okay gtg PK with my nephew!!


1.54am


wtf
my mum just scold me for not wakin her up
DOT DOT DOT
i got lo&many time la!!!
she scratch my han
d sia!
got blood..ahhh

ass

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments