Cutting Hair Time!!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thur, June 19, 2008

before cutting for me..

wahah..tis afternoon i cutted my hair short...whoo finally!
actually im not really sure tt should i cut short hair..umm.
i think n think...until wen i step in to e shop n see e file(hair style file)...i spotted one hair style from japanese de..not bad..ha..i asked kat, she said not bad too.so i deicded to cut it =)
felt abit sad sia!! after cutting e hair..i look up..OVERALL.............................................................
wait..i can't see..ha..i nv wear my spec so wear it first..so OVERALL......
GREAT!! I LIKE IT!! yeah..i can style my hair again!!im so happy..keep laughing at myself..heehee..

kat..thk for pei wo =)
wahaha =) see u nt wk!

one part of my injuries..not very serious la..it turn red only..ha


whoo..nowaday i had been taking of my 3rd sis baby..not everyday la..ha..it fun taking care of him..but sometime i carry him awhile i put in back to e .umm..where ar..i forgot..nvm..ha
abt in e afternoon..he seem to be slping soon.so i carried him from my mum..
while carried him, i rock n sing song for him too =)
..after a while.he ask started to close.very funny..i feel like laughing but i bared for e stake of him..in case he woke up..haha..after tt i slpt..whoo.so glad to manage to put him off to slp =P

ha.tmr hi is coming too..so happy =)
oh ya..my 2 frenz is going to Australia tmr..for..exchanging problem or attachment.or blah blah..i donno..i think so..haha..toopid manoj.u bluff me! u said is tt sat but ade told me jian ming said is tmr..neh neh..ha..not very sure can make it to changi to send them off..depend..i luv chnagi..
pss: can see alot of ang mo!! haha..wahah..got handsome piolet too!! waha..joking la..
okay..gtg watch show again..tata

xx jana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments