GREAT DAY FOR ME!!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sat, June 14, 2008
wahaha..ytd wad so fun men!! especially e part tt happened in orhard n cycling(at east coast)..
hah..ytd me, eleen, yvette n yvonne meet at abt 1 plus at 65 bus stop..we went orhard to buy our cloth PLUS Mr Ang(me n yvette daddy) thing..hey sorry sis..im not saying abt yr husband..well...my 1st sis husband First Name is also ANG!haha

umm..we went to buy alot of thing sia..i only bring 40 bucks.but i guess is enough la..
but for me, 40 dollar is kinda abit too much ar..no choice..i told my mum tt i will be buying e shirt so she gave me another 10 bucks..ha..she is way to good to me le.

hah..before going to cine to buy our cloth..we went to far east..haha..afterwe left far east..
something happened to start!!hah
it....WATER GUN TIME!! haha..i kept splashing on yvette..then suddenly a pig come n snatch e water gun from me..ha..no la..it yvonne la..she snatch away my water gun..ahh.i keep on chasing, hugging, touching, scratching her..ha..e funny part was at paragon n heeren..ah..i make yvonne fell down at heeren outside near e bus-stop..im like OMG!! n i laughed..haha..sorry yvonne! haha//but who call u to snatch my water gun!! haha//don't underestimate my strength ar! don't think u big i scared u..Oop! (inside joking =P)

umm.abt 4 plus we reached east coast..not west coast ar....
oh ya..tis bbq is actually for elaine bday.. ah..all i think is food n cycling!!
so kept saying i wanna go cycle!
umtil.............abt 6 plus they finally decided to cycle!! yeah me!! haha
actually only 4 of us cycle.
haha..yvette said she wanna learn how to cycle.so i teach her..it was fun..i teached abt 30 min or less..she managed to cycle but can't balanced only..u go gal! she improved alot..not bad..yvette continue to practice..i believe tt u can do more than tis!!

after 30 min.it me eleen turn to cycle!! we cycle abt 45 min...it was kinda bored vyvle at east coast..i prefer Pasir Ris ..play n eat continuously.ha

umm.abt 9.11 we go off... wahh.i really hate east coast sia."bu fang bian"
toopid sia..omg..we searched e bus-stop for abt 30 min sia!! it abt 9.41 lo..
nvm as long we r at bus stop..we r safe..ha..we waited e bus for abt 7 min..kinda fast...

whoo! finally finish writing!! haha..oh ya..nt wed we going to wild wild wet.
yeah!!! SUNTAN TIME!! hey.yvette n kat..u guy better go ar.haha..
yvonne sure go de..i don't eleen coming ba..but i really hope u come =)
n michelle, i heard yvonne said tt she is not coming sia..
val. li yi n e rest maybe coming..
hope to see u guy SOON!!


ahh..i feel like cutting tis hair style sia!!


oh ya..ha..forgot to say..www increase e price le..toopid sia.

Adult - $13.80

NTUC MEMBER - $10.80

umm.i think my sis they all got NTUC card..maybe i ask them can lend..
n yvette u wan e face shop card.i will help u ask my 3rd sis =)

xx luv lian lian.hah
(photo will be update ltr )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments