shopping day =)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tues, June 10, 2008

ohya.ytd i went out with yvette,yvonne,michelle,kat n eleen.i went to meet yvette, yvonne, michelle n eleen at far east first..after tt i went to collect my sunglass..n i bought a new cap..it kinda cool for me..although it plain de...but i like it =)..wahah..finally there are some stroke in my list...don understand rig? hah..nvm..i noe can le =P


i spotted tis yellow pant!
tt me!! cool rig? haha
my best frenz!! yvette!
erm.anybody can switch on e light pls?

oh mind! my 2nd sis went genting already..toopid sia..tis time i nv go with her..i think i shouldn la..alway go genting with her..haha..after tt i play alone again.but sometime at nite i will play with ah mei( bro-in-law sis's daughter)..hah..kinda very close with her since i was a kid...she is very funny..hah...after going genting , they might be going to KL..i think will..waha..i ask to buy thing for me..kinda sad..feel like going genting..i like e breathe there..i like e "wool"<--i think like tt say...e fog...i like it so much ^_^

but thinking tt i will be playing alone..it feel so lonely n not fun..my sis still nd to take care of her son n daughter so she can't really play with me..sian...I MISS GENTING N E PEOPLE THERE!! i know some frenz there..cos i alway go there..i mean monthly =P


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments