studying while playing

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Wed, June 4, 2008

whoo!! my exam is over..finally HOLIDAY are here!! darn happy sia..4 wks of holiday!!muhaha
ohya..umm.today exam was kinda hard for me..half half..i guess..
desmond hair..haha
ohya..lazy to update ytd.haha.i went to meet ade, jess, desmond n farqur at Harbourfront ctl..ltr on we went o eat at vivo..actually ade planned to study at harbour but in e end we went to vivo due to alot of people.haha..me n jess prefer vivo..we keep saying go vivo go vivo..haha..we went to e last level whereby we can see e sea..luv it men! we got play water too! of cos got study then play la..but before reachin e last level..we walked past alot of shop..They having SALES!!my body keeping telling me to go in.hah.

me n jess


while studying, we also got took some pic..after studying..we took a break..we went to play water.ha..got one part is wen i jump in e water..i fall down..guess wad? i get wet in e end..toopid sia..my knee was kinda pain..got scratches n abit of bleeding..cool man..haha..we shopping ltr on..umm.abt 5 plus i met yvetteat vivo..i told her to come n meet me..after she came..i left ade, jess n e other two guy..i go walk with yvette..ha..we ate subway..kat also got came..after tt we went toys"r"us..ha..it was darn fun n funny la...yvette n me bought water gun n ice-cream bubble..ha..we r childish..nvm..it okay.ha..tt it for today...tmr im going to watch movie! yeaH!!!!

me.jess.ade

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments