Guess wad im doing today??

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sun, June 22, 2008

guess wad im doing??


haha..im SEWING!! omg..unbelievable rig? neither do i..
haha..umm..actually im sewing e DIY FOOD..so yummy..i see very nice so i decided to buy it n sew for myself ^^

hah..kinda funny...i bought since how many mth le..now then touch it..hah..feel like doing..
i sewed one Shao-mai..not Siew-mai orh...haha
exactly e same in e box display..ha..i decided to continue sewwing..muhaha..quite fun..ahh..feel like eating sia..oh ya..today i stayed at home..abt 7pm i watched "Meet the Robinsons" from Disney Channel..i noe it a kinda long movie le.but i haven watch it before..haha..it so touching la n fuuny..not bad..i luv it..i rated it 4/5 stars =)

afterward is Hannah Montana "The Best Of Both World Concert 3D"..
ha..i don hv e goggle how to see.....tis is how they said e 3D Spec...
can see but got trouble effect..i don't like n it look blur..sian..nv just watch although my another show is showing...got repeat at 11pm...

ohya..teaching her dance is e director of HSM sia..he is darn cute!!

Hannah Montana
1st & 2nd song not very sure..
3) Nobody perfect
4) I Got Nerves
5) We Got e Party

Jonas Brother--> 2 songs...
1st forgot...
2) Years 3000

Back to Hannah Montana
6) 7 things
7) Let Dance<--not very sure e title..
8) I Miss U
9) Girl Nite Out
10) The Best of Both World



tt e director from HSM with Miley

tt Miley Mum..isnt she beautiful..

tis is e part she is singing "i miss u"..she wrote tis song to her dad..
Miley n her father(also a actor) practicing e song "i miss u"..

umm..overall 3.5/5 stars..abit bored..but i do luv her songs! Jonas Brothers were there too!!
"year 3000" is not bad...i like S.O.S e most!!!! nice sia..sing by Jonas Brother..now my blog is playing tis song..



not very sure hv anot..cos my internet like got a bit problem sia..nvm..tmr i reformat my com..my bro-in-law will help me install something special or wadever shit..ha..he is very good in com!!

i took abit pic from my LCD TV....
umm..see..i told u is blur..haha..

finally got pic in my blog le..nowaday i been so lazy to my pic in my blog la..haha.

by e way Miley Cyrus also a fan of Hilary Duff!!
Hi Five man!!!haha..
tt all..

stay tune!!!

xx luv by me!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments