WTF! HERE U GO AGAIN!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tues, June 17, 2008

SIAN!!!!!!!!

kinda sad day for me =(
don't ask me y..don feel like saying!it make me angry n sad again!! it make feel tired n feel like scolding in front e person! it really piss me off!
WTH..@#$%!@#$

im really very tired of asking people wheather they going anot...cos sometime they gave u e answer is "no" MOST OF TIME!i really hate tt sia...

im kinda softhearted...my mum also...got mother got daughter..but if im really angry..i mean it..i will be very angry n i will scold wadever my mind think of...if get worst..it time for cat fight.ha..like i use to fight with my 3rd sis =P

ZZZZZZZ.....................

nvm..forget abt wad happened today actually is ytd..cos it past mid-nite...ahh..waiting for tis wed sia.omg..it suntanning time!! im going to WILD WILD WET!! i go alot of time already..it really very fun..e last time we went is on my bday!! march 0f 15! yeah!!
it let me remind of my NUM Argentina Tanktop..thk kat n yvonne =)

i really wanna thk kat..she lend me her mp3 for so long..(pss got scratched le) she didnt even blame me or take back..she really a very good gal to me but sometime wen she tok..shelet me think tt she is provoking me..so sometime i will use tt kind of attitudes to her..haha.sorry for thinking abt tt..

nowaday i been watching ch55, 8pm n 9pm show..very nice!!hk show

8pm is 天機算

9pm is 溏心風暴 (Heart of Greed)
e song also not bad..i hv some song of tis both show..if u wann..tell me..i think sam noe tis show too..i like "hai ke yi"<--"pretty ok" handphone ringtone..ha..very funny..唐至安 is e name.. hai ke ki is his nick name...real name is 陳豪..my fav idol!! i found his blog in wed site of 溏心風暴..i got his real blog too..like recently wad he is doing..below his he blog in 溏心風暴 de..enjoy reading.ha..all chinese de..ha
六月一日:阿嬌好野!

我真係唔明,常在心咁好既女仔,點解會有個咁既阿哥?!

常在德真係唔係人,佢竟然推左歡仔落樓梯,但係最令我痛心既係,細契竟然無動於衷!細契,歡仔係你親生架,對一個阿媽唻講,有其他野比自己既仔女更重要咩?!

仲有一個人係令我好失望既,佢就係阿gil!佢竟然答應為細契出庭,指証當日大鮑係響神志不清之下立遺囑既!但係當我聽到佢係庭上既作供,我終於明白佢點解要咁做!原來阿gil冇變過,一切只係佢既計劃!

因為阿gil前言不對後語既口供,令我地既贏面大左好多!就係戴律師結案陳辭既時候,細契突然間開口話呢場官司已經打完!細契終於都覺悟喇!

細契入左療養院休養,我都決定去南非攪鮑魚生意…我同自己講,我同常在心唔可以咁落去,我地大家都應該有個新既開始!但係當我執野果陣,見番我買落既一隻介指,我突然間又好唔捨得走...

呢隻介指我會唔會送得出呢?!


hah..tis video is darn long la..i add tis video in youtube on May 14, 2006..forget wen i tooki think also may of 14 2006 ba.. ha..it kinda lame...tt camera girl is cheryl..my laogong -_- i post tis becos it funny..ha.it super lame..omg..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments