wad a GREAT day!!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Mon, June 9, 2008

ahh..forgot to blog abt sat sia..hah.
i went to zoo with my sisters + their kid n husband n yvonne (my frenz)..
it was........GREAT..TOO GREAT TO SAY "GREAT"..wa lao..raining lo..but nvm la..overall it was fun..ha
very comfortable becos we keep sitting in e tram =P
haha..umm.i saw alot of monkey.hey tt my frenz..i make alot of noise there..i think..haha
after some time..abt 3 plus we went to e children playground..same place..when ever we go to zoo, we will confirm guaranty chop go there de..cos there side can play water..haha
tis is e second y i bought my water gun..whoo!! before we go play water, eating is e most important thing in my life..umm..i mean it a must to eat so tt i got e energy to shoo my nephew n niece(by using water gun or splash water at them, muhaha) =P


okay la..short cut abit la..i don wanna say abt wad happened in e water..cos a bit long ar.haha
abt 5 plus, me n yvonne went to bath(after my sis bath finish).

starting from left-->me, gio, stef, glenn n yvonne

after bathing..there was no more tram sia..sad.nvm.walk walk abit..can see more animals
while walking, some animal gone back to their home le..some still staying..
guess wad my 2nd sis said?
"they having OT!!"... haha..funny..i said "i think they got commission, how much ah?" i ask e monkey..haha..n my sis said they "bo hua" de.cos they OT only got one piece of meat..haha
toopid sia..my 2nd sis very funny de la...luv to joke around like me..ha..
as for her husband..he luv to say COOL JOKE!! very cooooool...really..hahah
then after awhile wen i walk passed lion..i started to make some toopid noise..
oh ya..forgot to say tt wen going e zoo..e entrance there.e people got tell us to take family photo..so me n yvonne tok together..he said u can take look n buy wen u r going home..
in e end we nv look..alot of people..plus it kinda x..abit...
so we go off lo..i sited on my 2nd sis car..i told her to stop at toa poayo as we r going to bugis for e music garage thing..haha..my sis also wanna go toa poayo..so she alight us at toa poayo hub..

not very sure wad im doing..ha


after tt we went to meet kat n eleen at music garage..it was cool..i mean e music garage..it been a long time since we went there..e performance was kinda great.i think..ha..me n eleen bought a lip bum..it cos 5 dollar each..not bad..but wanting to buy body shop de.it cost only 10.90..can buy..n it smell great too..tmr im going to out meeting yvette, yvonne, kat n eleen!yes..collecting my sunglass..shit sia..my cam len spoil..feel like buying one more..but...how to tell my mum?
i already bought my 2nd psp...doesn mean she will buy cam for me rig..nvm.see how first..
haha..tata..pic will be soon upload..depending yvonne n my sis.haha

here r e pic n video..


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments